dimanche 22 avril 2018

Chat Room Sting

My question involves criminal law for the state of: ohio. Hello legal bluffs. I have a stupid friend who chatted sexually with a 16 year old (supposedly). He is climbing the wall with anxiety and i am worried he might have a heart attack. I am trying to offer what ever comfort I can even though he is dumb. I know anything is possible but an looking for more likely or less likely . He mentioned that the person was the first to offer to send a picture, first to offer and maybe meeting one day. They talked in genertaities about meeting but no specifics on date time location. The picture received appeared to be a female below 18. She also talked some weird things. She said that she would like to drink so much she blacks out and then have him f$$$ her. Also asked what kind of tail he would like her to put in her a$$ so she could parade around the hotel room. Does this sound more likely or less likely a sting? Thanks on behalf of my friend.


Chat Room Sting

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire