lundi 30 avril 2018

Other Violations: How to Defend Careless Driving Ticket and Other

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: New Jersey
I was coming back from Walmart, Secaucus, NJ around 9:00 PM with my family and it’s raining at that time and outside completely dark. There are two lines on that road and i was in left line that was struck in traffic and i was the last at that movement and no one on my back /behind as well.
I noticed the right line is completely empty and given the signal changed into right line and we are driving less than 10 miles speed and 3 to 4 speed humps there are in place in that route. I have followed the traffic rules and stopped the few seconds at stop sign board.
Officer given 3 tickets 39:4-144, 39:4-85, 39-97. I am sure that I have followed the rules not violated any traffic rule. Can I defend this in court and can we prove that I haven’t violated any


Other Violations: How to Defend Careless Driving Ticket and Other

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire