lundi 24 septembre 2018

Speeding Tickets: Defense

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Indiana. I'm charged with violating I.C. Code 9-21-5-2(a)(1) which is exceeding 30 MPH in an urban district. Vehicle speed on the ticket said 45.

I requested a court date. I'm not sure if the officer used a radar and I was too flustered to ask at the time and I didn't respond when he asked if I knew how fast I was going. Is this a suitable defense?

The infraction occurred between two intersections with stop lights no more than a few hundred yards in a hilly area. I was at a complete stop at the first intersection and was just coming to speed before reaching the next intersection which required another stop. Also my car is a small 4 cylinder and I don't believe I was speeding given that I was just coming to speed from a complete stop, the hilly area and having to slow down prior to the next stop.


Speeding Tickets: Defense

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire