vendredi 28 septembre 2018

Kidnapping: I Was Kidnapped by Gunpoint and Raped

My question involves criminal law for the state of: OKLAHOMA

I was kidnapped by gunpoint and forced to drive to a secluded wooded area miles away and raped. My baby was in the back seat in a car seat. Afterwards, he took my baby in the car seat out of the car and placed it on the ground. He left us in my car, miles from the main road.
This was in 1981. I would like to know, since it was not only rape by gunpoint, it was kidnapping/abduction of not just one person, but two, and grand theft auto. I am pretty sure the police would have gotten rid of the evidence (my clothing, files, etc.) since the statute of limitations for rape have run, but
after all these years, I have wondered if the case should have been left open longer due to the other circumstances (kidnapping (2), grand theft auto). I have
not contacted the police department that investigated, with my questions. I would just like to know if there had been anything a person could have done with the same scenario. Could it have been kept open longer considering all that was done, therefore, possibly opening up DNA testing when this became available?


Kidnapping: I Was Kidnapped by Gunpoint and Raped

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire