jeudi 27 septembre 2018

Establishing an Order: Child Support when I Only Know Father's First Name

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Minnesota

How would I go about filing child support when my baby is born if I do not know the father's last name?

I know his first name and the city he's from, but that's basically all I know. He's also from a very large city. I became pregnant as a result of a one night stand. We used a condom but it must have broken without him letting me know. He is basically a stranger to me but if I'm going to raise this child I will need child support.

Would it be possible to subpoena the bar's CCTV and/or credit card logs to help identify this man?


Establishing an Order: Child Support when I Only Know Father's First Name

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire