vendredi 28 septembre 2018

Hov Violation

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington


I Received a ticket for driving alone in the HOV lane. I filed for a contested hearing and discovery. I receive the officers testimony. And it states that he saw me driving in a high occupancy lane without any other passengers.

My question is The HOV lane that I was traveling in allows you to pay to drive-in. For him to know whether or not I have a good to go pass He would’ve had to witness me go through a signal that indicates whether or not the pass was scanned. Since he does not state that he had done that, does that mean He did not have justification of hold me over? There’s no way he could’ve known whether or not I have a good to go pass without witnessing me drive under a signal.


Hov Violation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire