dimanche 23 septembre 2018

Local Taxes: Forced to Take Service

Here in Hernando county Florida they bid out the trash collection service/ hen this new company got it they sent you a bill each month. I called and told them I do not wish to have there service and they said "I don't have a choise the county is requiering some of us to have to have it". I cheched and not all of us are made to take the service just some. They will not let change service and "Duke" on the county board said right out to bad there in tht area and you have to have there service. The first 3 weeks no ne came for pick up, but was still charged. I called they didn't seem t care and that was the county office "Duke" again. Now not only they force you to have this service they now placed it in the monthly bill you get from the county and it states Trash pick up. Now it seems that the county offices are collecting the money for this private company. I am alone in my home and don't want there service, is there anything I can do. NOTE "DUKE" the head of the county board is Duke Electric here in Florida. I could be wrong but this seems to me that they are paying therte way to have there Ele bill in your monthly Tax bill.

Any Ideas of is there something I can do to have this service stopped?


Local Taxes: Forced to Take Service

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire