mardi 25 septembre 2018

My Son's Dad Lied in Court Saying He Had Me Served. I Never Knew of a Court Hearing

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: nevada. What will happen when I go to court and tell the judge the reason I was never at court was becsused I never got served? My son's dad and my grandma both went to court to get custody of my son while he lived with me and his dad won custody of him but he still lived with me . He only did it to please my grandma as he never really has him with him I still see my son but it's less and less and his dad now knows that I know about the custody he got illegally . So he won't let me see my son now I'm goingnto go to court and I'll tell them that he never had me served as ND he he lived with me and I never even aware of him going to court And he still lived w me even after he went to court I found out cause he was drunk one night and he accidently said something about being at court with my family. will my son's dad go to jail for perjury ?


My Son's Dad Lied in Court Saying He Had Me Served. I Never Knew of a Court Hearing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire