vendredi 21 septembre 2018

Custodial is Being Disrespectful and Not Respecting My Parenting Time What Can I Do

My question involves a child custody case from the State of:

Custodial is giving me a hard time. I requested a change on the visitation due to my work. Shes now giving me two hours on Friday but reminding me that I have to follow the scheduled as she dont have to acomodate my requests. I asked her to bring him earlier so that I can take him to the barbershop. She got upset saying that “No, use this time to do his homework and feed him properly as the first thing my son said on his last visitation “Im hungry”. My son didnt want to eat as he was playing I cant force him and we didnt have time to do the homework. I told her that I have to take him to the barbershop because she doesnt seem to care to take him. She got upset again saying that Im behind childsupport that I dont do his hw or feed him properly and that I should do what the judged asked me to do no barbershop. She went on saying that im irresponsible as im not paying child support and enforcing my responsibilities. She doesnt have the right to tell me what to do with my son on my time. How can I fix this?


Custodial is Being Disrespectful and Not Respecting My Parenting Time What Can I Do

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire