vendredi 28 septembre 2018

Defenses to Eviction: Notice to Cease

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: New Jersey

I have received a notice to cease in the form of warning from my property management for not permitting maintenance worker in my apartment during my absence to do the necessary repair work. I asked him to come to my house for repair when i am present but he wanted to access my apartment during my absence. Long story short the repair work was done next day when i was present but after a month i received a "NOTCE TO CEASE" warning me to cease (stop) (refusal/denying access to apartment). I have a electronic proof that repair work was completed on next date. May i know if this letter is simply the warning ? or does this mean that landlord is going to evict me ? Am i required to respond this letter in writing stating that access to apartment was permitted next day.


Defenses to Eviction: Notice to Cease

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire