jeudi 27 septembre 2018

Employer Seizing Your Property

My question involves your employer assuming your personal property is “Donated to the Company”. I work for an HCBS company in Kansas. The location I currently work at is closing down. Now there are several locations really close we can move to. My boss and their boss informed me today to bring back property that was purchased by another employee who is working st a different location I packed up for her. To make matters worse, I was also informed that any property I brought to the workplace was considered “Donated to the Company and needed to be brought back immediately.” My other coworkers have also purchased and brought things to work because the company couldn’t afford to get us the items we need to do our job, and are telling them as well that they cannot take them back they are considered donated and will stay with the company. This cannot be legal, correct?


Employer Seizing Your Property

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire