mardi 25 septembre 2018

Can I Share My Pizza Delivery Guy

Hello,

Let me explain my issue, I own a pizzeria with two employees which are here to take care of the deliveries. It happens that some nights one of my delivery guy has only a few deliveries to make. Not far from my pizzeria is the restaurant of my friend who needs an extra delivery guy but doesn't needs it enough to buy the equipment and hire someone.

Is it possible that my delivery guy takes care of some deliveries of my friend's restaurant when I have no order from my pizzeria for him to deliver ? This would allow me to lose less money by having him doing some deliveries for my friends restaurant rather than keeping him inactive at my pizzeria.


Can I Share My Pizza Delivery Guy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire