jeudi 27 septembre 2018

Maintaining an Easement

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Texas I have about a mile of road through my property through which 3 different owners access their property. There is no actual easement in writing and I am not trying to not give them access to their properties. The owners do not live on the properties. This is rural Texas and it is mostly used for hunting and recreation. This is just a gravel and dirt road. I have maintained it for over 20 years without any physical or monetary help from any of them. I am now getting up in age and am tired of fixing it every time it floods. The families of the properties seem to think since I own the road it is my responsibility to maintain it. I sent them a letter that from now on if they want the road fixed they can do it themselves or hire someone to fix it. Is this OK?


Maintaining an Easement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire