dimanche 30 septembre 2018

Interstate Issues: Child Support Fraud Being Committed by Cp

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Georgia
My ex remarried in 2016 and moved to TN with her new husband and my 14 year old son. I haven't seen him since June and tomorrow is October 1st. My wages are being garnished at $2200/mo. for my two boys. The oldest son (20 yrs. old) has been living with me for the past year in Alpharetta. Half of that $2200/mo. is for HIS support. I also had my DL suspended, my passport voided and my wages garnished (@ 55% of my gross income) by the State for nearly four years now. I hired an attorney, which I had to take out a $6000 401k loan for, who refuses to answer my calls or emails. I'll be 62 in 3 months. I can't afford another one. Do I have any options, or am I to remain a slave of the state?


Interstate Issues: Child Support Fraud Being Committed by Cp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire