lundi 24 septembre 2018

Consumer Law Issues: Dog Trainer Issue

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Virginia

I recently signed a contract with a dog trainer that agreed to a minimum of 15 training sessions. I gave the trainer a key to my apartment as well as my extra fob to get in the building since he agreed to pick up my dog every Tuesday and Thursday to take her to his training facility. The dog has been picked up a total of three times and now the trainer is MIA. He wont answer any of my emails, phone calls, and texts. I am friends with him on his personal facebook page as well as his business page and he is active on both so I know he is not dead or ill. I contacted the other dog trainer who is new to the business (the trainer i am speaking about owns the business and it was just him running it when we signed up) said he hasn’t heard from him either and will let us know if he does. I contacted the new trainer today again in hopes of finding out if he has heard from the head trainer but he hasn’t responded to my text. I am not sure if I am being scammed out of my money or if this guy is just being a bad business owner. He has plenty of yelp, facebook, and google reviews about his business saying that the dogs he’s trained have completed the classes without issue. However, I recently came across a few reviews on BBB saying that he has done a similar thing to others, but it doesn’t say if the issues have been rectified. I am just concerned because I payed this trainer a lot of money with a singed contract of the services he was going to provide once paid the money. I would also like my extra key fob back for my apartment since my lease will be up soon and it’s a hefty charge for any keys/fobs that are not returned upon the lease ending. I am not sure what to legally do next since it seems it will have to go to that point. I have kept a paper of each phone call, text, and email sent to the trainer. Any advice would be great. If someone could explain the legal rights I have signed since I signed an official document with a personal business.


Consumer Law Issues: Dog Trainer Issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire