mercredi 25 juillet 2018

Violation & Enforcement: Does Daughter Have to Be in Court

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Tennessee

I recently filed and was granted in court an order of protection against my 16 y.o. daughters ex boyfriend. He was harrassing her non-stop and even threatened to hurt her and the baby she carries. He sent pics of him with a gun stating he was coming to our house and will shoot anyone that gets in his way.

This young man is 17 and already on probation for multiple offenses including drug possession DUI, and truancy. He failed a drug screen two days prior to the order of protection hearing.

Six days after facing a stern judge and being told to stay away from my daughter, he is once again calling, texting non stop. Blocking his number does nothing as he uses some kind of app that dials random numbers each time he calls or messages. He found out her new number some how as well...probably from one of their mutual friends.
I called police to report violation and was told to go see magistrate. I did so ..at 1:30 in the morning and was told he did not know how to file a warrant against a juvenile and to return the next day. I did and finally got a violation of order of protection citation againt the young man with instructions to show up in court once it was served and a date set. We are now past a week since I reported this and he has not been served. I am unsure why but in the meantime he continues to harrass my daughter.
So my question is...this has taken a huge emotional toll on my daughter. She has been having severe headaches and high blood pressure. She is 16 and 22 weeks pregnant with this young mans baby. Does she need to appear in court? I am the one who filed on her behalf. I am worried for her well being and the baby. I do not want her to be around him at all as it causes so much anxiety for her. Please help..I cannot afford a lawyer so I am just needing advice. Thank you for any help.


Violation & Enforcement: Does Daughter Have to Be in Court

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire