mercredi 25 juillet 2018

Driver's License Reinstatement I Have Moved States and Need to Reinstate My License

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: California. About 4 years ago my license was suspended out of California, and about a year ago I moved to Arizona. It was suspended due to two unpaid traffic tickets.

About the same time I moved to Arizona I got a letter in the mail from the DMV stating that my fines have been pushed to the side and I could now reinstate my license by paying the reinstatement fee. And the letter was dated back in 2016. (Not sure why i recieved it over two years later) My question is, is it possible to avoid traveling back to Cali and just reinstate it here in Arizona since I currently live here? Or do I have to reinstate it in California and then get a new license in Arizona after?

My assumption is I can get my license back because I "served my time" with my license being suspended, but I will still owe the fines. I've asked around but nobody can give me a clear answer, so I thought I'd try this.


Thank you,
Dylan


Driver's License Reinstatement I Have Moved States and Need to Reinstate My License

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire