vendredi 27 juillet 2018

Retailers: Caught Shoplifting at Urban Outfitters

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: New York
I am a minor and I got caught shoplifting with my friend who is also a minor at Urban Outfitters. We tried to take maybe in total $80 worth of objects between the both of us. They stopped us at the front of the store and made us give everything back, then asked for our IDs. We said we didn't have any on us and they said that they anyways caught us on camera and our pictures caught on their cameras would be sent out to every other UO store. They then said to never come back to Urban Outfitters again. I learned my lesson and it was very stupid of me to do -- but I have questions.
- Do they keep a database of people who shoplifted, even just a picture of their face, specifically on minors?
- If I ever go back into any Urban Outfitters, what would happen? They technically banned me, but would I be charged with a felony if I ever go back?
- Is there a point where it is safe to go back, in say, 3 years?
- Would they really send out a picture of me and my friend faces (that were only caught on video camera and not a real picture) to their other locations?
- What are the chances that if we ever go back to a UO store that they would catch us?

Someone please answer ASAP! Thank you.


Retailers: Caught Shoplifting at Urban Outfitters

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire