samedi 28 juillet 2018

Social Security Issues: I'm on SSDI and Started an LLC to Do E Commerce

I recently set this system up to do E commerce through websites online. I used to be a programmer, but had to have this all done for me due to my Brain Aneurysm issue. I do fine most of the time from this, but do take pills for it and have to be careful not to get a stroke. I also was on disability for Dialysis and had a transplant in 2016. CIGNA cancelled their payment to me on May 31,2018. Because of this I am doing this site to make enough to possibly recoup my loses a bit. I am also suing CIGNA in which they will end up paying for what they have done in cancelling me from all this time. I know the above is written sloppily, but I want to make sure that doing this site will not affect my disabilty as long as I only take out what is needed to recoup what I lost from before, which was around $1090. Put anything else into the business and let it do its think and not worry about it in other ways. Not to mention replace the money spent to put it together which is in the thousands of dollars so far. Hopefully that will come from the business itself and we can just move forward with it. Let me know if all I am doing is fine and above board? If I should contact Social Security about the LLC. If there is something else I should be considering. This has been a long process to get to this point. I trust the above is fully understood and that I can get a decent answer! LOL! Thank you for any advice I can get on this!


Social Security Issues: I'm on SSDI and Started an LLC to Do E Commerce

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire