lundi 30 juillet 2018

Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Easy Q: Do I Need to Show Up at Court After Traffic Ticket in California

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California (in city of Los Angeles)

I ran over a stop sign, which I'm guilty of, and paid the fee online and also completed an online traffic school. I'm pretty sure I no longer need to show up in court but I can't be sure, and there is no one at Los Angeles court to help over phone or online. Apparently they laid off all phone operators.

So my first question is, do I still need to show up at court or is the case dismissed once the court processes my online traffic school certificate?

Second question is, I completed the traffic school on 6/29/18 and due date is 8/21/18. Today is 7/30 and online it's still showing that the certificate has not been processed. I have requested a due date extension just in case. Should I be worried or is this type of delay "normal"?

Thank you,
Brian


Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Easy Q: Do I Need to Show Up at Court After Traffic Ticket in California

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire