mercredi 25 juillet 2018

Divorce: Divorce from an Immigrant Spouse

My question involves a marriage in the state of California.

After a long term relationship ended between myself and one another , I wasnt myself I fell into drugs and become vulnerable . I was manipulated by a man who made me believe he would take care of me and provide the security I needed , I blindly believed him and turned to him for everything , he financially helped me with whatever I was struggling in , he was there when I needed advice , all I saw was something to good to be true .

Now that I am sober , and after figuring out his lies I realized he manipulated marrying me to make his citizens status longer , I’m young and I was not in the right mind I feel he took advantage of me . I called upon a divorce and he instantly got angry and going off and threatening me , now that the true colors have been shown, I don’t know this guy he isn’t the sweet caring guy I met almost a year ago . He’s a monster who know is trying to ruin my life because ? I won’t stay with him I need help and don’t know what to do??? He sends me threatening text off of multiple numbers saying he’s going to throw me in prison and I never wanted any of this strife I just wanted to be away from this man .

Am I stuck ?
I don’t know anything about immigration let alone marriage ...
I’m looking for a lawyer and advice I’m only 20 and scared for my life


Divorce: Divorce from an Immigrant Spouse

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire