mardi 31 juillet 2018

E Visas: Can I Enter Puerto Rico Directly with an Australian Passport

According to a website I came across to, you cannot enter Puerto Rico directly with an Australian Passport. I find this information quite unusual but I have yet to confirm this anywhere else. The information on this website says that you can only enter Puerto Rico with an Australian Passport and without a visa esta by going to mainland USA first. I also checked other sources and it seems like the same entry laws apply for Puerto Rico. I’m planning to visit Puerto Rico from the Dominican Republic without having to land on mainland US first. Will someone please help me by providing official information with regards to the similarity between traveling from Puerto Rico and traveling to the mainland USA?


E Visas: Can I Enter Puerto Rico Directly with an Australian Passport

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire