mardi 31 juillet 2018

Disabilities and Accommodation: Asked Me to Come Back to Work After Surgery

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Virginia

I had surgery in May, after my follow up with surgeon I was held out of physical work. The position I held, was nothing but physical work. I was going to be out till Sept. 18, 2018 at least. Employer contacted me in late June to come back for a position with no physical work involved while the person who usually does it is out on military leave. My understanding when accepting the position was when/if he came back, they would run both of us on routes.

I was just instructed, he could be coming back in a couple weeks and I will be no longer needed in that position. Which means, I will no longer have my income and too late to file for long term disability. Is there anything that you could tell me that would help me legally to prevent me from going back on the sidelines with no income for another 2 months?


Disabilities and Accommodation: Asked Me to Come Back to Work After Surgery

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire