mercredi 25 juillet 2018

Relocation: Shes Moving 30 Miles Away

My question involves a child custody case from the State of:


Mother just informed me shes moving 30 miles away. She lived in PA (for 6 month) and had to come in to NYC due to the pregnancy and because I was taking her to court. She was thinking of moving back to PA (60 miles) but decided to move to NJ (30 miles) as I want to spend time with our child. The problem is that this relocation is 50 mins away from my house. I have to pay tolls. And child alreat attended school in NyC so residency is in nyc. She’s claiming that she was renting a room at a family apartment and they gave her up to August. Also that she wants to raise her child out of the hood and cant rent a good apartment because of wife income.

Can she moved before the court date and if I resist which is in September?


Relocation: Shes Moving 30 Miles Away

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire