samedi 28 juillet 2018

Ex is Accusing Me of Keying His Truck What Do I Do

My question involving criminal law for the state of: North Carolina


Okay so my ex and I broke up. He was physically abusive towards me. He hit me multiple times when we were together. When we broke up last time he gave me a black eye, I texted my therapist immediately after it happened and went to my neighbors and told them what happened. I never went to the police about it. He then texted me a week later asking how I got a black eye which was odd (though he had been drinking when he punched me) I just said why do you care and then he continued insulting me via messages. He apologized We got back together shortly after. We just broke up again he slapped me across the face and I hadn’t spoken to him since until today . I went to pick up my things from him he was at work told me to go alone to his unlocked truck and get my stuff so I did. A hour later he calls me& accuses me of keying his truck. I drive back out to where he works &he showed me a 3 inch scratch I told him I didn’t do it. He continued yelling at me saying I was going to pay,he’s really angry. I left then he called the cops they haven’t contacted me. There is no proof other than him saying I did it. What do I do??? I didn’t do it but he is accusing me doing it???


Ex is Accusing Me of Keying His Truck What Do I Do

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire