samedi 28 juillet 2018

Petty Theft

My question involves criminal law for the state of Washington.
I have been working at a retail store here in Washington for a couple of months. A couple of months ago I told my buddy to come in and simply give me his ID to pretend to return items for store credit. Long story short, I got caught a couple of days ago for stealing about $200 worth of supplies and putting them on store credit. I got fired, arrested at the location, put in the cop car, asked to give some information then released and given a court date. I did in fact take about $300 more than what I was originally accused of taking.
I am 22 and do not have any previous criminal record. My question is as follows: can the establishment come back and give me another slap across the face if they find out I took the other amount? How would that work? Thanks in advance.


Petty Theft

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire