jeudi 26 juillet 2018

Land Rights: Is It Legal for My Neighbor to Be Using Our Mailing Address

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Mississippi
We had just bought a house and 7/23/18 was the first date I got a package at our new place. The mail carried asked me, so your mailbox is the gray one, so I said, no, it should be the black one that has our house number on it. Then he informs me, that it belongs to our neighbor. So, I am just a little confused because, our mortgage letter shows our mailing address/the property we bought, so how is it that our neighbor has the same exact number as ours? If you search land parcels, he has two lots and ours is one big land which is a totally different parcel. He goes through our property to get to his, even though, his property actually has access to a different road/street. The house we bought has been vacant for a while after the owner had passed away. Is it legal for him to be using our mailing address? Does he have a right to be using our mailing address? Any help or explanation is very much appreciated.


Land Rights: Is It Legal for My Neighbor to Be Using Our Mailing Address

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire