dimanche 29 juillet 2018

Service and Repair: 2010 Dodge Ram Service Repairs Since 10/2017 - Issue Still Not Fixed

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Texas. I took my 2010 Dodge Ram into a local dealership service shop to get serviced in October 2017 for the ABS, traction and control, and 4x4 service lights coming on. I have now taken my vehicle into the same shop 6 times since then as the lights continue to appear. My truck is now sitting in the shop with a broken wheel bearing as it collapsed on the highway. After speaking with the service manager and "acting" general manager they are stating that in order to begin repairs I must agree to pay over $2,500 (after already dumping over $5,000 into repairs at their suggestions to fix the continuous ABS issue.) The service manager stated that I can file with my insurance and tell them that I hit something on the road. I am wondering if I have any right to take any legal action against them. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.


Service and Repair: 2010 Dodge Ram Service Repairs Since 10/2017 - Issue Still Not Fixed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire