samedi 28 juillet 2018

Former Employer Wrote Lies About Me to Current Employer

My question involves defamation in the state of: California

Two years ago I left a company and went to a competitor. Recently my former boss, who is the owner of the company, wrote the President of my current company and said I stole client information when I left and have been proactively soliciting their clients. Firstly, none of that is true (I don’t even proactively engage clients) and secondly my former boss knows companies belong to the same industry associations and we receive client lists from those associations on a regular basis. While my boss told me not to worry about it I’m concerned about my reputation. I work in a very small industry (over 25 years now) and this kind of accusation could be damaging.


Former Employer Wrote Lies About Me to Current Employer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire