lundi 30 juillet 2018

Speeding Tickets: Entrapment Speeding Ticket in Nevada

Could I please ask for help with the following case:

I got pulled over in Jackpot, NV as I was navigating the small town. The policeman, asked if I am not local and if I did not know see there were multiple speeding zones 70-65-45-35 mph entering the town. However, the only sings I saw was 35 mph after the highway speed was 70 pmh. Upon which I slowed down below 35 mph. The policeman wrote he clocked my speed to be 74 mph, however he cited me with 60 mph in 45 mph zone.

On the way home I specifically drove back and forth to the approach of town to review the speeding zones. I located the speed zone signs as I exited the town (35-45-55-70 mph). However on approaching the town there were no such speeding signs. The only sign was 35 mph as one enters the town. I took pictures/video for evidence. I feel this was entrapment citation. However, Nevada does not provide trail by declaration option and if I want to fight the ticket have to appear in court, which is not reasonable with more than 8 hours drive.

1. Could I use entrapment as defense, since there were no such traffic signs as the policeman claimed and wrote on the ticket?
2. Could I file complaint with any court in Nevada as Jackpot is located in Wells County which is quite distant to drive to appear in person?


Speeding Tickets: Entrapment Speeding Ticket in Nevada

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire