lundi 30 juillet 2018

Heirs and Beneficiaries: Sister Named in Will As Executor, Can I Ask Court to Have 3rd Party Named Executor

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: Kentucky
My sister (sister 1) was named executor in my late mother's will. My mother has no debts and assets and cash may be worth $1 million. (Another $1 million in stock funds I understand is non-probate and not under authority of the executor) My other sister (sister 2) has already signed a document that I believes petitions the court to appoint sister 1 the executor. Can I ask the court to allow a third party (lawyer or other) to be the executor? Although that would upset both my sisters, I'd like to have someone who is not a family member be executor, as I believe rules may be bent or deals made between the sisters. Sister 1 has already stated in private that she will take the 1 percent up to 5 percent allowed in probate depending upon how I (the brother) and sister 2 treat her. Thanks for any suggestions, advice.


Heirs and Beneficiaries: Sister Named in Will As Executor, Can I Ask Court to Have 3rd Party Named Executor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire