mardi 31 juillet 2018

Premises Liability: Dead Tree on Car

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Alabama. A tree marked to be removed because it was dead at the root fell on my car while at work. I filed with my insurance and they will work on getting their money and my deductible from the insurance carrier for the property but I want to know if I can recoupe any other monies? My car was 1 yr old so what insurance will pay is only the blue book value. But what about my investment, down payment, week with no car, stress? I feel like I should be put back to the same place I was but that doesn't seem to be their opinion. Not asking for anything enormous, just what can help me get back some investment and out me back into a comparable place as before my car was totaled.


Premises Liability: Dead Tree on Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire