samedi 28 juillet 2018

Repossessions

I have a question regarding my rights. I had a question? What are my rights. I purchased a vehicle a few months ago. I did in-house financing from a dealership that I have gotten three cars from before. Never had any problems until now. I feel like the guy I Purchased my car from is trying to extort me. I traded in my old vehicle (4,000) and gave him 2,000 a total of 6,000 as a down payment on my 2010 Honda Crosstour which is 11,000.. my payments are $280 monthly..Ive made every payment on time. I'm NEVER late. When I purchase the car I was giving temporary tags. When the time came to give me my hard tags I called to see if he had them. Long story short he wanted $600 for the tags. Which I've never had to pay up front before. Tax tags and title was always include it in my balance with the previous three cars. I didn't have $600 and asked if they could be part of the balance. Which he agreed. A week or so later he gave me the tags with 30 day stickers. He said he let the inspection expire and had to get it re-done before he can give me the year stickers. At that point he asked if he could take me out on a date. 3 weeks later I took the car to get inspected ( from one of his friends) The guy said the car needed brakes and rotors with he agreed to pay since he had let the inspection expired. Now that is time to hand over the sticker he won't. Because I wouldn't go on a date with him or have sex with him he's threatening to repossess my car. He's saying because I won't go out with him he want the money for my taxes tags and title, rotors and brakes.. he's also included a cash app fee of $4.20 ( which I've paid my payments via cash app for the last 3 months and never had to pay a fee until now). He's saying because I didn't pay the tax and tags by law he has the right to repossess my vehicle. What should I do? Does he have the right to a repo


Repossessions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire