vendredi 26 mai 2017

Assault & Battery: Guard Attacked by a Prison Inmate

My question involves criminal law for the state of: TEXAS

I was a guard in Texas with TDCJ, I was attacked by an inmate, could not find an attorney to take a case and the state did not pick up the assault " Due to the Riots going on in Ferguson" at the time. This was October 30,2014. I have permanent nerve damage in my shoulder/arm, neck injuries that even surgery didn't fix and having so much troubles dealing with the night-terrors that are associated with PTSD ( along with the short term memory loss, constant headaches etc.....) What is the Statute of Limitations on an " Assault on a Peace Officer" at least that is what I was told it was being classified.


Assault & Battery: Guard Attacked by a Prison Inmate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire