mardi 30 mai 2017

Father Obtaining Primary Custody

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Texas
I have been having a 50-50 custody agreement with the mom for the past year and 9 months now that my son is starting school she is being uncooperative and demanding that he goes to hers choice of school and claiming that my girlfriend is being abusive towards him and that she can no longer watch him I went ahead and file for her to be put on child support rather than wait for her to put me on there I could tell that to where it was going I have proof that I've made every attempt to even pay for him to go to school and drop him off pick him up and she still is being uncooperative my next move is to get my son whenever I get him to keep him until we go to court does it sound like I have a case? Also I would like to mention that my girlfriend has been watching him for the last year and nine months she helped potty train him she wiped his poopy diaper she's been there for him totally completely and now I feel like she used her as an excuse to initially get him to get taken away from me because she knows that she is the reason that I have him so much and now I feel like since my son started school she wants to keep him and her custody and I wanted to be the one to make the first move need to know that I have a case so I can feel confident and moving forward with this


Father Obtaining Primary Custody

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire