mercredi 31 mai 2017

Business Ownership: I Was Involuntary Removed from a LLC

My question involves business law in the state of: Florida

I know this is going to result in sitting down with a lawyer, but I'm doing some research on the matter first and would like to get a general idea where I could stand legally.

A friend and I setup a LLC a year ago for a business idea that never really took off. I was listed on the initial filed documents under "The name of the person authorized to manage the company (yet the title in the corporate document says "AR" for some reason)" and my friend was just "registered agent". I recently found out that my friend filed an amendment to have me removed and him replaced as the manager (this was done without telling me a few months ago). I suspect he realized his error with the titles and tried to correct it. But now said friend has vanished and I'm locked out it seems from the business. I want to continue with the business and reclaim my title. There is no operating agreement in place so as I understand it the default laws apply. What grounds do I have to reclaim my position in the LLC?

Thanks!


Business Ownership: I Was Involuntary Removed from a LLC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire