samedi 27 mai 2017

Adverse Possession: How to Claim Adverse Possession of Land Abandoned by the State

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Land owned by State of Oregon.
I am homeless and I have my tent in an abandoned land by State of Oregon. There is a wall between me and my neighbors. They don't like having such a tent there because of the trash and all other issues that homeless people do. God knows this is not my case. I am people and my neighbors are people and this land is not theirs. I understand that we are not equal. They are rich and I am very poor, yet, can I be treated equally. Can the police respond to their desire of moving me from a land that is not theirs as my request to claim this land to be mine. The land is abandoned land for almost 80 years. The police didn't do any action since February. Now ODA claims the land that they have no one sign or they never develop anything in it. The cleaning agency makes millions of dollars and they control much in Oregon when they remove homeless. Can I be treated equally and be listened to like the cleaning agency sharks or my neiboghrs. I need help to go legal in my case


Adverse Possession: How to Claim Adverse Possession of Land Abandoned by the State

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire