mercredi 31 mai 2017

Becoming a Cop

My question involves criminal records for the state of: New Hampshire:

So about a year ago, I was arrested charged with a retail theft of $100 from my work, but I was 21 years old.. I took a class the court offered me and paid a small fine and the charges were dropped. At the time, my mother was going through three major surgeries, including a brain aneurysm. She wasn't able to afford to help me with my rent for the month, as she usually did and I had absolutely no money for food, or anything else for that matter, so I was really not in a good place mentally. This is not an excuse because I know that there is always another way. Besides this one HUGE mistake in my life, I have never been arrested or charged with anything else. I'm about to go into my final year of college where I am earning my bachelors degree in criminal justice. I plan on becoming a police officer somewhere, I haven't really decided yet. I just want to get some input on this because my lifelong dream is to become a cop and if this one mistake prevents me otherwise, this will be horrible. I really knew I messed up big time. Do you think this will prevent me from becoming a police officer. I have a great job history and, like I said, I'm about to earn my bachelors in a year. Will expunging this make a difference as well?

This was something that is the exact opposite of my personality and morality. This was not me and right when I took that money, I knew I did something terrible. This has really made me learn my lesson.


Becoming a Cop

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire