mardi 30 mai 2017

Collection Lawsuits: Judgment in Warrant in Debt from 2011

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: VA

In trying to improve my husband's credit we found out he had 3 judgments for warrant in debt from 3 different credit cards. He never showed up to court so he was found guilty. These were from 2011 & 2012 and totaled $10k then. I believe the interest rate was set at 6%.

My husband never had his wages garnished - I'm not sure if it was because he had for the longest time been an independent contractor?

We need advice on how to handle and what to expect. Do we get the creditors information from court? I'm afraid they will make us pay everything in total on the spot and we can't afford that at the moment. We want to pay it off so that his credit can improve.


Collection Lawsuits: Judgment in Warrant in Debt from 2011

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire