dimanche 28 mai 2017

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Getinng Caught

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Maryland

So here is my story. A few weeks ago I went with my friends to the mall. My friends then told me that they shoplifted and proceeded to shoplift more like $500+. This week I've been to the mall twice and shoplifted. Today at Sephora I was caught by the people working and they made me return everything. They asked me to open my bags, and they saw the items I had taken from other stores. They let me go without taking any of my information and said "You are extremely lucky that you were caught by us and not by another store that would've called security on you immediately. I do not ever want to see you back here again. You should probably return the items that you stole." I was so scared that I called my mom and now im at home. If they didn't tell me to give information, will the police come back? I realized that I forgot to give back one item due to how scared I was. I am a 14 year old. I feel so guilty and sorry, and will never go back to those stores/mall again. Will the other stores/Sephora alert the police or send a fine even if they have no information on me? (i went on google and searched, they did not tell me to give them an id, phone number, or take a picture of me. they do not have any information on me expect for what they have on video tape) Will the sephora people be contacting other stores? If other stores saw and let me go but caught me on tape, will the police come? I will never shoplift in my life again.


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Getinng Caught

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire