samedi 27 mai 2017

Am I in the Clear

My question involves police conduct in the State of: Canada.Ontario
SO, I went to a mall i was trespassed from (i really don't know why i even went forgive me) i saw the security guard that issued the trespass ban for me and went into a store really quick. I'm not sure if he saw me but he was gone in a matter of secs and did not question me. But his fast disappearance questioned me because what if he went to call the police and identify me? So i went home right away with no one in my way. Its been 3 days i know my address is in there database. How long does it usually take for police to really investigate and come to my door? or did the security guard not see me and im in the clear since its been 3 days?


Am I in the Clear

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire