dimanche 28 mai 2017

Child Neglect: Suing Absent Father for Child Neglect

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: Arizona.

I'm 17 years old. My mother passed when I was 14, almost 15 and I was placed under my fathers care but my grandparents have power of attorney (I believe) forms that state anything my father can choose for me, they can too. I lived with him for a while but moved in with my grandparents when I was 15 and held little contact with him. At the end of me being 16, all of that stopped. Before my mother's death, I never received child support. I tried contacting him so I can visit him, his new girlfriend, and their kid but he wouldn't answer and soon most of the time I'd contact him, it'd be for financial help. Still no replies. I have a half sister who is about 7-8 and lives with her grandma on her mother's side. I have been told he doesn't support her either or have much long term contact with her. I want to sue him for this neglect that he has on me and my sister. Even if it didn't work out, I want him to know this is serious to me so he'll stop doing it to my sister and hopefully won't do it to my brother. I'm not sure if it's worth it either because I don't want to create an unstable household for my brother if he ends up having to give me and my sister a bunch of money. I've told my grandparents about this and they agree with how I feel but have the same concerns as I do. Is this worth it and how would I go about executing this correctly if it is?

I hope this counts as child neglect, and if not, I apologize for putting it in the wrong thread.


Child Neglect: Suing Absent Father for Child Neglect

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire