samedi 27 mai 2017

Enforcing Custody Orders: International Travel W Minor As Stipulated in Agreement Enforcement / Ex Won't Comply

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: New York
We have shared custody of 13yo son. Divorce decree stipulates international travel to a Hague country is allowed. Passport to be handed over two wks prior to travel to me. If ex spouse opposes said travel he has to apply to a court to stop it. Ex is saying he will take me to court to stop travel. My son and I are traveling to see his maternal family and we have notified the father of said itinerary with the specified 30days notice as per agreement (well over 30day notice). Child's passport needs to be renewed, I have sent ex all consent papers as necessary for this, but he is refusing to comply. Can I do anything right now? Or do I have to wait and see until we are at the two weeks prior to travel date as specified in decree? Travel date is 7/9. I am trying to be as prepared as possible as I am foreseeing time becoming an issue towards the end. Thankful for any advise.


Enforcing Custody Orders: International Travel W Minor As Stipulated in Agreement Enforcement / Ex Won't Comply

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire