mardi 30 mai 2017

Did My Parental Rights Change Because I Moved Out of State

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California

I have joint custody with my childrens father week on week off. However I moved to Oregon and from that point on he has denied me visits unless I am in Ca and when I do come to Ca I'm only a loud to see them during the day. I am in the process of getting a modification to our order to help with this issue. I was just informed 2 days ago that my children will be going to Idaho for the summer. When I asked for names, numbers and address their father refuses to give me any of that info. They leave 6/11/17 and supposed to return 7/31/17. I was never even offered a week of summer with them. What can I do to get him to give me that info? Thank you in advance for all the feedback.


Did My Parental Rights Change Because I Moved Out of State

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire