mardi 30 mai 2017

Civil Rights Issues: My Id Was Stolen and 8203; the Thieves Went to Steal My Car

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Washington

Can someone please help my ex friend stole my id out of my wallet on 5/13/17 then went to the DMV the next week on 5/20/17 to forge documents and signature to transfer my title over I had no clue she had done this until she showed up at my door on 5/24/17 with a lock smith I showed him my title and registration and I called 911 she told the officer I sold my car for pills and money which is BS. The DMV aren't helping at all when we called to see if they had the video footage of who posed as me. I notified the title fraud Dept of what happened and there has been a freeze on her being able to get a title. I pray they look at how they wrote my signature, I want to know what forms they used if I have my original title? I thank God my car is being held by my in-laws police department to investigate this whole situation


Civil Rights Issues: My Id Was Stolen and 8203; the Thieves Went to Steal My Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire