lundi 29 mai 2017

Modification of Custody: Is Having Someone Care for a Child at Night Worse Than During the Day

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: NH

Does the court view overnight childcare differently than daycare? My ex and I are soon to be battling over custody and he claims that because I work nights and have my children's aunt sleep at my house while I'm at work that he will get custody. BUT if he has custody he will need to put them in daycare before and after school...which I don't because I sleep while they are in school and I can then pick them up from school and be with them until bedtime. In my opinion it is less impactful for them to have their aunt who loves them (and who they are very close with) there while they are SLEEPING than to have to have strangers care for them while they are awake! Any ideas?


Modification of Custody: Is Having Someone Care for a Child at Night Worse Than During the Day

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire