dimanche 28 mai 2017

Ownership Rights: Bad Renters Next Door

For two years I have had to deal with renters next door annoying most of the neighbors and my own family. The husband is a police officer for another city but allows his sons to rev the engines on their very loud car and truck along with having people over at 2-3am in the morning. I have contacted the home owner after trying to speak to the tenants and nothing has been resolved. The new HOA company we have had since Feb 2017 has been giving them violations for nuisance and weeds along with garbage being left out. The home owner told me that if I provided him with pictures or video he would evict. That was over 7 months ago but and has told me they are paying on time unlike past renters so he needs real hard evidence. I have been forced to contact the city along with police department due to my security cameras along with pictures that seem not enough for him along with 4 other home owners complaining to the property manager of our neighborhood. My wife and I barely get any sleep with our 5 week old kid but the two boys cars next door you can hear coming down the street and in the back bedroom of our house. On top of the cars and the type of living style they have 7 dogs which is 4 past the legal limit for the city of Fort Worth. Each time they allow the dogs in the back yard its a bark fest. The hoa board is already going to be trying to get the city citations worker fired because each time we make a complaint it automatically places nothing seen on the site. Any advice will help as we are going crazy just trying to enjoy our home.


Ownership Rights: Bad Renters Next Door

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire