dimanche 28 mai 2017

Contract Law: Nda Lawsstarting a Business on the Side, While Working Full-Time

First I would like to say sorry beforehand if someone already posted this question, and if so, I'm sorry for myself that I couldn't find it.

My Current Situation:

I'm 20 yo, living in mn as a software developer. I have been working on several different apps for over a year and would like to eventually make an LLC these apps under this new company. I recently accepted a job offer that is government contract and i signed an nda. My question is can I form an LLC while working at another company? Are they entitled to my Prior Inventions? They never asked me to list them. The software I wrote is version controlled on gitlab, so there's proof i made it before. I also wrote them in completely different programming languages, and the two products are completely unrelated. One is aviation, and my stuff is learning software, nutrition software, and a listing site.


Contract Law: Nda Lawsstarting a Business on the Side, While Working Full-Time

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire