lundi 29 mai 2017

Visitation Modification

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Arkansas. The judge gave ALL holiday time except Fathers Day to my ex "to make up for lost time" as she had been absent for the majority of his 5 yrs.

Our son, now 6, recently asked "why do i not stay home for any holidays (i have physical custody)" i told him, "because that's what the judge said." He went further, " I want to spend holidays with you too." I told him that I was sorry but we cannot do that. Or can we?

I do not know if this matters but there is a new judge in that jurisdiction. We no longer live there, nor does my ex. If there is a possibility that shared holidays be considered, would we be required to return there? Or could it be transferred to the jurudiction we live in now? I still live in state but my ex does not.

Thank you


Visitation Modification

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire