mercredi 29 août 2018

VC 38300 Citation in a Non Off-Road Vehicle, Not on Public Land

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

I received a citation today for apparently not stopping fully at a stop sign in San Francisco, California. I was driving my normal personal car, on a normal city street. The officer issued me a citation for

VC 38300 : It is unlawful for the driver of any vehicle to disobey any sign, signal, or traffic control device placed or maintained pursuant to Section 38280.

From what I understand, Section 38280 is designated for off road vehicles, on public lands. I realize the officer was giving me a bit of a break by issuing a non moving violation, but I truly believe I fully stopped and I can not afford a $238 ticket. Can I fight this in a trial by simply saying that I was not driving an off road vehicle on public land? What are my chances of winning this? Any advice is greatly appreciated here.


VC 38300 Citation in a Non Off-Road Vehicle, Not on Public Land

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire